Sunday, September 4, 2011
Why am I taking English 101?
I am taking writing because i have to in order to complete my general education courses. Although i do think it is an important class to take. Not so much in the learning how to write more properly but in a different way. I think reading and writing courses like this help students learn how to understand things in more ways than one. Like how to understand the deeper meaning in a reading, quote, or symbolism. In my opinion that is the most importatnt thing that i learned personally in my past reading and writing classes. It teaches us to think outside the box and to have a more open mind. Its something i think is a very useful skill to have since we live in a world where things are not always what they seem. We can then allow ourselves to be more open to new ideas and experiences and let us improve ourselves. That is what i think classes like this are important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment